Thursday, May 29, 2008

I keep your picture upon the wall... It hides a nasty stain that’s lying there///

I am going to make Mom and Dad a painting for their anniversary present. I am thinking of a cherry blossom theme on 3 canvas' for them. I am listening to music to make me all creative... Heart came on, 'Magic Man' and I forgot how much I like this song... Oh, and also 10cc's 'I'm Not In Love' How I love me some 70's music. Make out music... *growls* I need to work on some new mix ideas! Maybe while painting!


[Edit: 8pm]
I have decided to listen to Metallica instead. I haven't heard anything from them in a long time. The album of choice is the S&M double album with the San Francisco Symphony. Metal and a full symphonic orchestra... What else can a girl ask for? The metal sparks my creative juices and the symphonic part sparks my perfection and details in my painting. 'Master of Puppets', 'For Whom The Bells Toll', 'Nothing Else Matters', 'The Memory Remains' *sigh* Eat your heart out.

0 comments: