Monday, May 04, 2009

First you gotta sign this waiver... Suck up on this lifesaver///

Song of the Day: Fannypack> Pump That

So, I finished another bag yesterday. It is actually for my Aunt Cathy who lives near Indio, Ca. When I saw her for my Grandma's funeral, she came into our hotel room and saw a bag that I had made a while back and liked it. She asked if I could make her one too and I told her that she would have to send me lots of bags in order to do it. A few weeks later, a package arrived at my house and it was about 100 different colored plastic bags that my Aunt had mailed to me. Here is what I came up with...


The whole bag.


Closer look.


Even closer.


Much closer.


The inside.


With my junk in it.


I am using it to break it in for her. She is coming thru town sometime this month. I hope she likes it.

0 comments: