Thursday, June 12, 2008

I think I'd like to know ya, know ya///

Some things before I go to sleep:

-Curled my hair and liked how I looked for once. I am thinking of doing this from now on.
-Went to lunch @ the Cheesecake Factory for Sara's birthday. I love the cheesecake!
-Finally sold more things off half.com. One was a book I had bought for my Digital Photography class last semester (which I didn't really need or use at all) and a Coldplay CD that I never listened to much.
-Having some major drama with another half.com user... I hate people like this. Media mail takes longer but its cheeper... He is the first person I have EVER had a problem with.
-Decided to buy the stupid school book for my Group Discussion class so I can read over the weekend and then (hopefully) return it sometime next week and get my $90 back... I just need my book I bought online to get here asap.
-Starting to enjoy my group discussion class.
-Celtics beat the Lakers... Oh yea. 3 to 1. I want the Celtics to win in Los Angeles. I think it will make the victory more sweet.
-Went out with Paul to get a PS3 and the new Ratchet & Clank game. We got it at Wal-Mart and they also gave us a gift card for $100 which I used to buy the Ratchet and Clank game. I told paul that I would get him the new Metal Gear Solid 4 game and a new/ 2nd controler when he is out of town next week.


So, that means no cabin adventure for this weekend... It's all about us being total gaming dorks now...


i.love.it

0 comments: