Friday, April 18, 2008

Fierce!

What a day. Ugh. Seriously. I am just so glad that it is over. I am so happy that Dr D decided to close up shop early today. I know that Sara is still mad at me over this blog. Do I think she is wrong? No. She is entitled to her own opinion... As am I. But all I know is that if she wants to keep ignoring me during work then we are gonna have a difficult time. Does it bother me? Only in the slightest because I kinda need to get into her office space sometimes and I also need to tell her things but if she is gonna be short with me, then I guess that's how shit is gonna be. End of story.

But since it is a weekend, on to more pleasant things. I had no desire to work on my project today. I ended up chatting on line with my good old buddy, Miguel, who lives in San Francisco about my poetry project. He loved the idea. Which now means that I have to get the book going. I mean, I don't have to get it going but now I know that I have a friend who likes the idea I am going with and who will give me some sort of constructive criticism. Anyways, it was good to hear from him again. He told me about a book that he is looking at someday publishing. I told him about blurb.com and hopefully he will use it cause I am very interested in his book idea.

I am currently sitting on our empty bed watching an old episode of Project Runway. It's the one where they do an avaunt garde design. Gotta love Team Fierce! I think I am gonna end up playing some more Ratchet & Clank in a little while. But I can't choose which show to watch. There is: Project Runway, Best Week Ever, CSI or CSI: Miami.

On a totally unrelated note, I am getting pissed off at my neighbors upstairs. Stupid college frat dick heads. Playing music late at night, gawd. And to top it of, they are not even playing anything good. FUCKING-A.


[Edit]
I called the security that monitors the complex and told the guy my story/ problem. He apparently sent some guys out here at about 10pm-ish. I heard them knocking on the door but the guys inside didn't answer. I guess they convinced them to stop. It's been 2 hours. Score.

Manda = 1
Jerk Guys = 0

0 comments: