Sunday, April 27, 2008

But I feel nothing. Am I better yet?///

For some strange reason,
when ever I hear the song "Analyze" by Thom Yorke, I get the sudden urge to learn how to play a piano. I don't know if I have ever said this but, that song is one of the most beautiful songs that I have ever heard in a long time. I also end up thinking about the ending of the movie "The Prestige" with Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman. The whole album is really good too. Plus, Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman = yummy!

And,
I also love the song "Shadowplay" by The Killers from their last album called Sawdust. Paul thinks that they are trying to sound like She Wants Revenge in this album, which I can totally see. But I just love the beat. Makes me wish I was at a club dancing to the beat.

I have no desire to work on my finals... I just can't wait to get these classes over and done with.

0 comments: