Thursday, February 14, 2008

heartheart

Valentines randomness:

A little gift from the boss... I actually liked it, it's a nice small ivy in a somewhat kinda creepy cherub playing a harp porcelin container that my cats finally won't be able to tip over (he also got me a little card with a teddy bear on it telling me to have a berry good valentines) but he (like a douche bag jerk) left the price tag on the bottom which makes me feel bad.




A card Paul is going to send to his Grandfather (seriously). We saw this while on an excursion to Target. He thought his Grandpa would like it (as a joke) and bought it. I was thisclose to buying it for the boss because he is a huge Hillary Clinton supporter... It might have made him mad, which would not be a bad thing either :)

My little dog that Paul got me for Valentines Day. He will be my temporary dog till we can bring a real one home... He will be named Steagle Colbeagle . He is the cutest thing ever. He is sitting my my computer... & he is soft too! Since I can't have a real one, this is the next closest thing.

0 comments: